To promote ethical, trustworthy use of machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies.
Deliver high-quality, non-discriminatory models, faster.
- Save time to build and maintain CI/CD infrastructure for machine learning systems.
- Save time to mitigate bias.
- Lower legal risks for machine learning systems.
The growing importance of AI ethics
AI ethics is recently discussed in 8 countries (USA, China, Canada, Korean, UNESCO, etc.), 8 organizations (IEEE, ITU, EPO, TLS, etc.), and by 8 big companies (Google, SAP, SAGE, Microsoft, IBM, etc.) Governments started proposing Governance Framework since 2018. For example:
- Ethics guidelines for trustworthy AI, the European Commission’s High-Level Expert Group on Artificial Intelligence (AI HLEG).
- A Proposed Model AI Governance Framework, Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Commission.
Latest Blog Posts
TrustableAI team has strong background in IoT and CivicTech. Founders are active members in g0v.tw community. In 2017, they got interested in the following question: If humans are sharing decision making roles with AI, how do we bring ourselves to trust the technology? In order to find the answer, they founded TrustableAI.